-
Peel Region Aquarium Club - Newsletter
Hey folks, here's a link to our newsletter published each month. We have just started this back up and I believe it's very good. Please check us out. Our newsletter is called the "Highfin" with pictures of a swordtail and a gold angel. We use the gold angel because one of our founding members developed this breed. Enjoy! http://www.peelaquariumclub.org/hifin/2010v1.pdf
-
Peel Region Aquarium Club - PRAC Forum
And that is exactly what I would love to achieve with ours. We have a organization, CAOAC, which is the same as you have, but they don't think it will benifit the other clubs to create one site, "old boys club".
-
Peel Region Aquarium Club - PRAC Forum
Thanks folks! Since my post we have had a few of your members visit and join our site, thanks! I would love for our site to become as good as this one, but that will never happen. We have been trying to get a few local clubs make one site however everybody believes they can make it on their own. Our club was started in 1972, which has a great history. If you notice on our logo we display the gold angel (which was developed by one of our original members). http://www.peelaquariumclub.org/index.html
-
Peel Region Aquarium Club - PRAC Forum
Hello folks, I am a member here and the President of the Peel Region Aquarium Club (Brampton, Ontario, Canada) we have just started our forums and would love your input. As a club we are in the re-building stage and we hope 2010 will be a great sucess. Please come by and introduce yourself. http://peelaquariumclub.org/forum/index ... 1f27dd0f07 Thanks!
-
Peel Regional Aquarium Club - Annual Auction
If you are going to be there tomorrow please introduce yourself. Name is Ed
-
Peel Regional Aquarium Club - Annual Auction
Formally the Brampton Aquarium Club We will be holding our annual auction at the Royal Canadian Legion, 25 October 2009. Doors open at 8:00a.m. Auction starts at 10:00, plenty of free parking! I would like to provide the link to our auction page: http://www.peelaquariumclub.org/auction.html Thanks
-
Another Great NZ Molly Hunt?
Over the years I have caught and purchased "Wild Caught" fish from South America and Africa. I can say that I have had a over 80% sucess rate. I have caught guppies and mollies in the Caribean and flown 6 hrs back home, 10 hrs total travel time and may have only lost one or 2 fish out of about 5 or 6 bags. The group I had belong to imported African cichlids to Canada, over 36hrs travel time and again losses were below 20%.
-
Cheap biological filtration media?
I have used Lava Rock, her we use it for our BBQ's and can purchase it quite cheap. I have also used it in my tanks for decoration.
-
Hi, Anyone have any great ideas for making light hoods
What I have used for cheap covers and lighting are 4' Flourescent - 2 tube fixtures from your local building supply. Use the ones that are used for drop ceilings, they are 4' long, I have even added 2 extra tubes and a ballast to make them even brighter. These fixtures are usually painted white by the supplier, I purchase a can of flat black spray paint and paint the outside cover black. You can even cut out the back of the fixture if you have a filter that hangs on the back of your tank or for what ever you need.
-
Hi from Whangarei
Welcome I have a sister-in-law that lives in your city and was there last Xmas, beautiful area. I know they live near the park with the falls.
- Keyholes!
-
List your favourite songs
Nobody has mentioned "Rush", Genisis, Peter Gabriel, Led Zeppelin. I know these are not favourite songs, as these have too many to have a favourite.
-
PETROL/DIESEL.PRICES
Here is Brampton, Ontario, Canada gas today was $136.6 per litre. I was in the U.S.A. over the weekend and we were paying $4.04 (US $'s) per gallon.
-
Help with holiday feeding please
I usually go away for 3 weeks at a time on vacation, my last vacation was when I visited your lovely country. I will NEVER use feeding blocks as they offer no food or nitrutuional value (my opinion). Do not have people come in a feed your fish for you as they will not know how much to feed or if you use different types of foods which ones to feed. When I last left my fish (11 tanks) non were fed for 2 weeks and I had no losses that I could see or determine. Your fish will do just fine.
-
Hi from Rotorua
Welcome. I was there on my trip to your beautiful country. Road the luge ride and stayed in a very nice hotel there, also ate at the "Lone Star".
Edczuch
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited