Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

Hi All

Featured Replies

Hi from Sydney, I stumbled upon this site while trying to find some info on my new tank and I have to say it's awesome. Congrats on having one of the finest sites on the web! Cheers.

Welcome corms. We have a few Aussies in here now and it is always interesting to see who can, or can't, get what on either side of the Tasman.

  • Author

Hi Gannet,

I have an AR380 34l Aqua One and just got an AR 850 155l, which I'm in the process of cycling. I'd love to get larger tanks, unfortunately we're in an apartment in Dee Why and therefore somewhat space poor.

Cheers.

LOL Corms, I'm in an appartment in Napier - kicked out a flatmate so I could have a fish room (She was annoying anyway :wink: ) Welcome to the site. As said before a few Aussies here so you might want to change your location to "Aussie, Sydney"? Never know, you might find somebody is close to you.

Hi Corms,

Welcome to the FNZAS Forums. :wink::wink::wink:

Loads of very knowledgeable Fishy People on here, who are only too willing to help you with any questions you may have. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Great to have you here. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Lynda

Hi :P

I'm from Sydney too!... :lol: :lol: ...okay, Sydney, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada :o :lol: :lol:

Yes, I happened upon this site too when I got my first tank just over a year ago...it is a great place here, the people are wonderful and always eager to help :bow::bow:

Happy fishy keeping, post pics sometime :bounce:

Caper

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.