Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

corms

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. corms replied to corms's topic in Freshwater
    What I was asking is will an single angel fish spawn even though it has no mate?
  2. corms posted a topic in Freshwater
    I have a community tank with one Angelfish and last night I'm almost positive that it spawned. I thought that Angels needed to be in pair before this would happen?? Any feedback would be great! Thanks.
  3. Hey, I have a 380 and a 850 I found that the 380 bulbs tend to burn out fairly quickly. I would say the biggest disadvantage with the 380 is the fact that you have to buy Aqua one parts (lights, filters, etc.) and they tend to be more expensive. Having said that, they are a good beginners tank. As long as you don't mind spending a few extra dollars. Cheers.
  4. corms replied to corms's topic in Welcome
    Thanks for the great welcome peoples. Much appreciated!
  5. corms replied to corms's topic in Welcome
    Hi Gannet, I have an AR380 34l Aqua One and just got an AR 850 155l, which I'm in the process of cycling. I'd love to get larger tanks, unfortunately we're in an apartment in Dee Why and therefore somewhat space poor. Cheers.
  6. corms posted a topic in Welcome
    Hi from Sydney, I stumbled upon this site while trying to find some info on my new tank and I have to say it's awesome. Congrats on having one of the finest sites on the web! Cheers.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.