need a little help plz

bikiegirl

Java Moss!! :D

I had a bunch of it in my 4' tank, and removed it, cause it kept ending up in stale places of the tank, and catching heaps of flotsam, but I looked recently, and it's actually growing on the piece of bogwood I've got in the tank - a couple of small strands was all I'd left in, and now it's growing like mad!

Plus, your WCMM will love it, and probably spawn in it :P

Moss used this way looks great but you need to keep trimming it to see the shape of the wood underneath. It can also take over wrapping itself around everything but it is easy enough to keep under control if attended to regularly and looks great. One of our members had a 6ft tank with a moss wall along the whole back panel. She threaded it through plastic netting (with quite large holes - around 3cm, not a fine mesh) from the garden shop. The netting was attached to the top of the tank to stop it falling over.

hi sorry about that i work out what moss it was after looking at ti again tonight i was that tried lost ight i was not thinking so i put up all the stuff for it tonight in town ( latenight to night in town) so im hope to start on it later ill keep u posted on how it go if u like .

bikiegirl