Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Quiet

Featured Replies

Whats going on?? Is there a reefers party going on that I didn't get invited to?? Maybe another powercut in Auckland?? Every one using the fine weather to get mega amounts of water??

No postings since 9 this morning. :evil: :evil:

Feeling lonely Suphew :D

Puttputt is awol as hes been tripping around up north, dropped in up here for a few hours and we talked fishies and aquariums. Will be great to have another reefer up here in a bit

Hey Puttputt, if you read this, hope you enjoyed the tank tour :lol:

9m2 skip full to the brim of rubbish!!!

bloody hell, no wonder we even top the yanks in rubbish production per head. :-? you produce enough for half the forum! :wink:

No postings since 9 this morning.

just shows you've got no life next to the forum. :D no postings for a few hours and you feel suicidal. but it was rather quiet.(not that i check a few times during the day :oops: )

  • Author

Yeah no life, was waiting all day for Pies to call to go for a bike ride. Did my water yesterday, sick of painting, too cold to work outside... blar blar... yeah no life. I even finished off ghost recon on the 360 :lol:

Man, Suphew, if I'd known you were that bored I'd have suggested you get into your tank with some tweezers and catch me some pods to I can try to get a population going to replace the ones that were completely wiped out in my tank.:P

hey Skippy, enjoyed the company and the tank

:D

Some very nice big softie showpieces in a good looking tank. Your doing a good job on that tank.

It was a stunning day in Kerikeri, can't wait for the move.

  • Author
Man, Suphew, if I'd known you were that bored I'd have suggested you get into your tank with some tweezers and catch me some pods to I can try to get a population going to replace the ones that were completely wiped out in my tank.:P

I did think about it, was either that or dye my cats. But seriouesly more than happy help your tank get started again I have a bucket of coral gravel outside I could a container of it in my sump for you.

I did think about it, was either that or dye my cats. But seriouesly more than happy help your tank get started again I have a bucket of coral gravel outside I could a container of it in my sump for you.

That'd be cool. Thanks.:)

Don't know about profits maybe get the overdraft down to its limit :-?

Going to Rarotonga on the 19th July to 1st August :D

Looking forward to doing some more diving have to do a refresher course first :bounce:

Looks like I'm following your posts around the forum Fay. I'm off to Fiji next week - 10 days diving - very excited :bounce: :bounce:

My wife and kids gave me a digital underwater camera as an early b'day pressie on Saturday. Need a crash course on driving it so I can use it over there. Hopefully will get some nice piccies so I can stick some up here. Have a great trip to Raro

Skippy

Ta where are you staying?

I got a camera too haven't used the diving case yet will have to wait till I get there, I could try it in the tank :D

I've been real tempted to stick the camera in the tank, just to see.... :D:D Probably get eaten by my grumpy clown :lol:

Staying at Musket Cove Resort for the diving then lording it up at the Sheraton for 2 days to decomp before flying back. Went there last year and did a few dives. Can get unlimited diving for about $700 each and there is about 45 dive sites within a 30 min boat ride. Diving may not be quite as good as other locations in the Pacific but cant beat it for value. Having said that, the diving last year was awesome :bow:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.