June 15, 200620 yr comment_105789 maybe its time we did another bulk order from Marine depot or Dr fosters?? I need one of these... http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/Prod_Display.cfm?pcatid=13912&inm=1&N=2004+2021+2032 or these (the long ones) http://www.azgardens.com/newtools2.php and also I like one of the TDS meters that Chimera has, that measures the water both in and out of your RODI unit. Any one interested. Report
June 15, 200620 yr comment_105795 im keen, what currency is marine depo in? just want to make sure its cheeper that i can get locally. Report
June 15, 200620 yr Author comment_105797 Its US$. Its more that there are bits and pieces you can't get in NZ, rather than being much cheaper. Report
June 15, 200620 yr comment_105799 im keen, i need a pinpoint pH probe (or two) and some calibration fluid. i cant organise this time though, dont have the time nor money could do with some of those pliers too (the first link) http://www.marinedepot.com/ i guess people should have a looksee and make up their minds what they might like? Report
June 15, 200620 yr Author comment_105804 I am offering to organise it if there is enough support, don't worry Chim Report
June 15, 200620 yr comment_105862 No, you use Joes Juice on babies. Gotta do it early before they get really expensive attach themselves to other livestock in your house... Report
June 15, 200620 yr comment_105898 Some new tools.. yes I could be interested. Tried feeding Joes Juice to baby as it looks like milk... Mum was not keen. I guess I'm in for the long haul $$$$. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.