Yippee I finally have thriving discus fry

Lynne

:bounce: This is the 5th spawning and my fry are 2 weeks old today and I notice an increase in size from when I leave for work in the morning to when I get home! They are at the stage where they are feeding from the parents but mostly from the food I give them. I have around 40 of the little fellas. The other spawnings were in one big tank which was divided off. When the current eggs were deposited I decided to move them, and by the time I got to do that they had hatched. I replicated the environment in the new tank, and included 80% of the water from the existing tank. I transferred the parents and the babies who were hanging off the magnetic cleaner and they all appear to have survived. Thank you to all who made positive suggestions. I'd put a picture up but can't see where the upload link is.

WOOHOO Lynne, :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

U GO GIRL, Great Stuff, :P:P:P:P

I have always wanted Discus, and hope someday that I will eventually have some. :wink::wink::wink:

Sounds like Mum and Dad are doin a great job looking after their Bubbas. :P:P:P:P

Good Luck :bow::bow::bow::bow:

Lynda