May 20, 200620 yr comment_101826 A few pic's from the last month or so,new camera still learning. Cheers Nigel Report
May 20, 200620 yr Author comment_101827 Playing with the macro lens,hand held so a little fuzzy. Cheers Nigel Report
May 20, 200620 yr comment_101831 nice dude good close ups. do you find it hard to get livestock in invercargill? Report
May 20, 200620 yr comment_101834 I want one of those pink ones in the second photo :bounce: beautiful photos Report
May 20, 200620 yr comment_101838 Very nice photography...EOS? And corals are looking great......need a full tank shot. How big etc? Report
May 20, 200620 yr comment_101840 The tank is HUGE!! well from where I was standing it was! I personaly thought it was an awesome tank and where ever you looked there was life of some sort moving about. Btw what camera do you have? Awesome pics. Report
May 21, 200620 yr comment_101946 very nice any chance of a full tank picture . Is it hard to get stock down there ?I used to go to riverton as a kid to visit my Grandparents nice tank and the best oysters in the world just down the road you got it made Report
May 21, 200620 yr Author comment_101966 Thanks everyone do you find it hard to get livestock in invercargill It can be difficult at times,I get most stuff from further north. i like the pink one any frags available Not yet,may do one or two soon be pretty small though. Very nice photography...EOS? Yip 350D,just got a 100mm macro to go with it as well. ....need a full tank shot I'll work on it thru the week. How big etc? 1800 x 600 x 600 plus sump and refugium,3 x 250w de & 2 x 54w T5,ap-850,2 x 6100 streams..... Report
January 5, 200719 yr Author comment_138723 Quote: ....need a full tank shot I'll work on it thru the week. Long week... Report
January 6, 200719 yr comment_138834 Yip 350D,just got a 100mm macro to go with it as well. Canon Report
January 7, 200719 yr Author comment_139292 What sort of camera are you using? Canon Yes still the 350D,won't be getting to upgrade anytime soon. Wish I had a decent camera/skills Don't know about my skills,I just take heaps of shots and try lots of settings. Took heaps of shots trying to get a pic of the tang most are a blur,only got this one when I moved back from the tank a couple of meters and he came up to the glass to see where I had gone... Cheers Nigel Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.