tire track eel not doing so well

candy

hi everyone .

last night my tire track eel started acting a bit strange, he was swimming in loops all over the tank and sitting on the gravel with his belly up. he is a bit pale and his breathing is a little shallow compared to normal.but its very strange that he is out and about and not swiming away when people come near the tank. all in all he does not look good

all my water test have come back normal and nothing out of the ordenary has been added to the tank same food same time same place.im allway carefull about my tank stuf(buckets ect) staying as tank stuf and not getting used for anything thing elce so i dont think something has gotten in the tank.. also my bisher and pleco are acting normal ...so does any one have any idears about whats wrong....

any help or idears would be wonderfull

deffinatly not old age and no strange poop or anything yes i wish i could ask him wats wrong s he is still hanging on and looking not good. we got him about this time last year and he was very little he is now about 10 cm or so.... poor little guy

its his swim bladder :( so im just going ot go put him out of his missery now ..poor little guy...

it seems me and my bf are having a bad week with fish first this guy then nicks 2 foot long fire eel got a bacterial infection and would not come out of its hole so we could move it to a small tank to treet him so we tryed doing it in the big tank but it was too late... and a cherry brab has diserpeared but he did not look well after i got him home so i kinda expected it