Tank update

evilknieval69

hello :D

i have started a new thread for update pics etc.

As you may have read here i am just in the process of setting up a new 4 foot, 215 litre tank. the pictures below were just takin and the tank has been running for three days now but its still a bit cloudy...

view straight onto the front

61c0d82d.jpg

view of left hand side

2402f327.jpg

view of right hand side

fdd37190.jpg

i have alot more plants and driftwood and rocks etc. etc. etc. to go in but i havent got them in yet.

i have a twin light hood running on it ATM but im going to be buying another twin lighthood once my plants get firing!!!

i am buying an external filter (aqua on CF1200) in a couple weeks to filter it but ATM im running a aqua one internal 1200LPH on it. (im not made of money 8) ) i will keep you updated on pics

**EVIL**

hehe i luv my driftwood an nobodys havin it :):)

thanks for the awesome comments, i bought that driftwood from a shop but i also have sum wild caught driftwood out the back nearly ready to go in.

i changed about 60 litres of water last night and it is not as cloudy anymore but still a little bit.

i am just cooking up (boiling) my wild caught driftwood ATM. a couple little pieces for now :D

more pics to come

**EVIL**

p.s.in the driftwood soaking bucket there are LOTS of mozzie larvae so i fed a scoopful out when i took the DW out...my fish went absolutely NUTS!!!!!!! they were nummy.....