May 30, 200323 yr comment_7960 Nah, bioballs are totally different than biowheels. I don't remember seeing any biowheels. Waste of money and extra complexity, imo, but I know a lot of people love them. Report
May 30, 200323 yr comment_7961 they are availble in chch i use them on my discus tank. the odd time i have had them of the discus have not liked.so they work for me and are not that hard to use or mix in to your fitler system. Report
May 30, 200323 yr comment_7963 I have 1 1/2 biowheels here if you are after one, one is missing a water fitting, Report
May 31, 200323 yr Author comment_7970 Checked my LFS here in Christchurch but no joy. Mind you others round the town I have yet to check ou. Report
May 31, 200323 yr comment_7975 The last place i saw them was down ferry rd,but that was a while a go,will keep my eye out.The only problem i have had with them is that no one has any spare parts and know one wants to get them in for you.I dont think there is an importer for them any more. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.