ahh hell, another wainui......

ewokodel

:D

Hello,

yes, yet another wainuiomatan here, you would think we were breeding over here or something..

thought i better stop and say hi. names stu and the wife is odel.

i dont come fron wainui, i have only been here about 5 years, come from new plymouth and other places.

sparky by trade, now work for fuel quip fixing petorl pumps etc on site, so you may see me out about, big ulgy guy, can't miss me..

already made a new mate here with blue (nice guy) and look forward to knowing more of you.

thinking about joining the kap mana culb so i can go to the confre this year in june, looks like fun.

what more can i say...

i like taking photo's, astromony (have my own scope that doesnt get used enough as the wife tells me), computers, etc etc...

dont have any family down here from my side only the wifes.

we have a new and very good fish shop over here now and they look after the fish which is a nice change from up north :hail:

i have a 486ltr tank now with two bristlenose (lost two last night), 4 clowns, 6 peppered cory's, 4 sae's, 2 neons, 6 odd mollies.

eheim p2 filter and a new fx5 to replace my 404.

other then that i will try not to be to big a pain round the place, just works out that way..

cheers guys and lady's..

stu the ewok :bounce:

Hi Stu,

Welcome to the FNZAS Forums, great place to be, to meet lots of really neat people, who are only to willing to share their knowledge of Fish Keeping. :D:D

If you have any Questions that need answering, don't be afraid to ask, as the old saying goes, "If you dont ask, you don't know", there is bound to be someone here that will be able to help you. :wink::wink:

Happy Fishing :bounce: :bounce:

Lynda

Meeting Time and Location

Although we will do our best to inform anyone of changes, here is all the information you need:

Day: Last Wednesday of every month.

Time: 7:45 pm meet with meeting starting at 8:00pm

Doris Mills Lounge,

Linden Community Centre,

Linden Avenue,

Linden,

Tawa.

Directions:

From the Main Road, turn at the Christadelphian Church into Linden Avenue. On the right are the Plunket rooms, the Bridge Club Rooms and then the Linden Community Centre. The Doris Mills Lounge is at the end of the Community Centre building. The car park is one way so you enter from the east end and exit from the west end.

Tea and coffee are provided, but please feel free to bring something to share for supper - gold coin donation and blank cheques are also accepted, first born children by prior arrangement.

Upcoming Meeting Dates:

Febuary - 22nd

March - 29th

April - 26th

May - 31th

June - 28th

July - 26th

August - 30th

September - 27th

October - 25th

November - 29th

oooo! can i be an honourary 'martian?

i only live about 2k from the bottom of the other side of the great divide!

welcome to the website thingee... if you join our club we can unlock the magic club forums for you to hassle us in :) and the 10% discount thingee at the nice pet stores... did i mention that?

(spent all day selling things, it's getting harder to stop... actually it's getting harder to go home... must leave the office... must leave...)

don't mind him, he's like this most of the time