Fishman

Fishman

Hi Fishman,

Welcome to the FNZAS Forums, great to have you here, if you have any questions that need to be answered, I'm sure there will be someone here willing to help you. :lol: :lol:

Would be great to hear about some of the Fishies you are keeping. :wink::wink:

Happy Fishing :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Lynda

Hi, Wow that was quick, 4 replies already. Well I keep SA cichlids, mainly the big boys. Oscar, JD, Jags, Texas and a couple of hybrids (Flowerhorn and Parrots) I know it's a "No No" in the Hobby to keep this hybrid but for me its an additional challenge keeping them. I succesfully bred the Flowerhorn anyway. I have 3 four footers where I keep the big boys and another one where I keep my Malawis (Cobalt Zebras), 2 X 30 gal for breeding and a 20gal spare. I just sold one of my Jag in TM coz 2 just paired up and spawned 3 days ago. I also keep a pair of Jewels aswell for they are good source of live feeders( Heaps better that Convicts) Some GBA's and BA's to clean my tanks and that just about it.

Welcome to the site, I like the SAs too, have been thinking about getting some Jags so I hope you'll post some pictures of the babies? I think they're such a striking fish. Sounds like you have lots of knowledge to share which is always welcome here :bounce:

Rebecca