Hey hey

owen

Hi Iv recently got back into the hobby after years of absence.

I love everything watery- streams, rivers, ponds, swamps, the sea etc.

I like more unusal creatures, Iv kept eels, crayfish and Iv got a golden bell frog that Iv had for 18 years!

At the moe Iv got a 30L cube with a paradise fish and a few barbs.

I'd like to leave it at that but Im already planning a sw nano that I'll be asking you guys advice on :hail:

Hi owen,

Welcome to the FNZAS Forums, great to have you here, if you have any questions that you need answered, please don't hesitate to ask, there are alot of very helpful people here, that are full of knowledge that I'm sure will be able to help you.

Gudness me, your frogs an oldie, 18yrs, I had no idea they live that long.

Happy Fishing

Lynda

Id estimate she'd be at least 20 as she was full grown when I got her. Shes fought a couple of cats and ecscaped about a dozen times and made me hundreds of $$ by breeding in the winter. Her mate was about 26 when he died a couple years ago.

I was looking at the salt board and got an idea on what Id like to do- something like what you did Caryl with the rockpool tank. But I dont live in hot, sunny Blenheim did a few years ago though, man the weathers so much nicer down there.