my small Qteen...

marinegirl

i think she means a 20000l shiping container used as a qteen room. ;) small in commercial standards 8)

Actually the qteen is 2 story 210 sqm Factory not a garage or container...

i know its small by your mighty standards as its only 50+ tanks in the qteen each 2 meters in length .. oh each tank is divided into smaller tanks some with 8 divisions in some

It is my understanding that most people with a tank that size would have a continuous water change system set up whereby the water is always being added and removed at a steady rate. Depends on your water supply though

space is the only issue i dont want to have another 20,000 ltr as i allready have a second set of tanks for holding fish for sale which total yet another 20,000ltr so i want to look at other alternatives

i know its small by your mighty standards...

as already mentioned in that previous thread, people aren't going to help you if you act unfriendly. Is it really that hard to be nice to people? Put simply, not all of us are importer/exporters like you and have no idea what you're on about most of the time, so if we're a little overwhelmed by your expertise, please excuse our humble selves and refrain from lashing out with your mighty keystrokes and bashing us.

kthxbye!

Not sure why space would be an issue and why you think you would need another 20,000 container to set up a continuous supply. You attach the hose to the tap and have it running continually at a controlled rate that matches the water flowing out. Water is being changed continually.

Not sure why space would be an issue and why you think you would need another 20,000 container to set up a continuous supply. You attach the hose to the tap and have it running continually at a controlled rate that matches the water flowing out. Water is being changed continually.

its saltwater Caryl ( i wish it was fresh)

Lighten up BlueandKim... I don't think she meant to hurt anyone...I find it funny... 20,000 Litres being small

Thanks Wok!

What are the rules regarding overflows and quarantine tanks. Can you drain water to waste without treatment? I would have thought not - defies the hole point of quarantine if the system puts water into the local enviroment that could have the diseases the country is trying to keep out. Where does it go tho - has to be water changes or it won't work.

There will be particular requirements by the authorities for the disposal of waste water like there is here. Those requirements may be different to here but that is the game you have to play if you wish to import. I have never imported marines but when I imported goldfish the water had to be treated with chlorine before disposal to the sewer or discharged into a soakpit. The disposal of large quantities of seawater to the sewer may also bring requirements from the People treating that.