sand

Drifty

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So explain it to me, in a little more detail than "badness" in and "goodness" out.

Now this was just for your benifit incase you didn't pick up on it.

As for explaining how a sand bed works (or maybee more correct how I think it works), there is no point. You will pick apart anything I say and to be honest, I just don't have the energy for it. I can tell you how it will end, the mods will lock or delete the thread.

Have we got to 10 pages of pointless posts yet?

Pie

Whatever man, I'm not here to proove anything. I like it here because the people are friendly, I like them, and they are interested in some of the same things as me.

And I really did find the colour thing interesting. (I wasnt trying to show off, I found it because your question sparked an interest) And I thought others might find it interesting/funny/howevertheytookit too.

I always try to avoid confrontation in my posts, and I dont think that was a fair thing to say.

Dont worry , getting back on track. Im wondering how much maintence is a sand bed?

Like if you do it once month will the sand be ridiculously dirty? I'm gonna be feeding really messy live food, so there's probably gonna be a lot of gunk around.

What do you guys put under the tank if it's bb? Do you paint the bottom?

Slappers? What is messy live food?

As stated earlier, I do NOTHING to my sandbed.

Made some food up last night. Bits of left over squid, fish, shrimp, myssiss, blood worm, cycloppsezze, flake, granuals, nori, myssiss, oyster, mussell etc. NASTY smelling bright organge badness, the fish appear to LOVE IT.

Pie