Feb Aquarium World

Caryl

The latest magazine was posted at 4pm today.

My thanks to the following fishroom members for their contributions...

Warren - who finally finished Filtration Part 4 on how to build a trickle filter and also wrote about metal halides on freshwater planted tanks.

Ian (Jude's flatmate) - for letting us know about fish farts

Jo - talks about fish diseases and gives a few Handy Hints

Kevin - got to see the cheetahs at Wainui Pets and wonders where the wild guppies have gone (in no relation to the cheetahs!).

Billaney - asks MTS. Is it real? He also once again provided the cover pic.

Wok - sent a wordfind puzzle

Jane - tells us how the Kapi-Mana garage sales got on (and who ate all the sausages?)

Ira - sent article and pics about his Oceanwerx FR1-304 fluidised media reactor.

Chris (and Sarah) tells us how to convert a glasshouse into a pond in 1 easy step! He also built an addition to his fishroom.

ALL THIS AND MUCH MORE! in the February 2006 FNZAS NZ AQUARIUM WORLD.

How does someone get one of these mags? They sound as if they have a lot of good info in them which would be handy to have on site or to prove a point to another person lol.

Cheers

just join a FNZAS afflicated club and you get one automaticly or you can just subscribe to the AW , PM Caryl for that :)

The latest magazine was posted at 4pm today.

My thanks to the following fishroom members for their contributions...

Warren - who finally finished Filtration Part 4 on how to build a trickle filter and also wrote about metal halides on freshwater planted tanks.

Ian (Jude's flatmate) - for letting us know about fish farts

Jo - talks about fish diseases and gives a few Handy Hints

Kevin - got to see the cheetahs at Wainui Pets and wonders where the wild guppies have gone (in no relation to the cheetahs!).

Billaney - asks MTS. Is it real? He also once again provided the cover pic.

Wok - sent a wordfind puzzle

Jane - tells us how the Kapi-Mana garage sales got on (and who ate all the sausages?)

Ira - sent article and pics about his Oceanwerx FR1-304 fluidised media reactor.

Chris (and Sarah) tells us how to convert a glasshouse into a pond in 1 easy step! He also built an addition to his fishroom.

ALL THIS AND MUCH MORE! in the February 2006 FNZAS NZ AQUARIUM WORLD.

Can't wait to see it as always Caryl :), Reads like a Kapimana issue again, come on you Aucklanders, apart from Wok, let give Caryl some help and articles for next issue!

Yes, if you have joined the NZKA you are affiliated to the FNZAS and should get a magazine free. Check with Alan to see if someone has sent in your capitation fee to Jane.

To others interested, you can get the magazine by subscription. A 12 month supply (4 magazines) will cost you $21.80.

Those who belong to an affiliated club (as stated) get it free.

PJ if your capitation fee hasn't been paid I'll be horribly urinated by the lack of action.

Caryl should have the names sent to her from Jane, who should have recieved the capitation from EJ.

Who was definately reminded by me.

I still work behind the lines, just not in front.

Alan 104

If I remember right I think I joined early Dec. Let me check the list of others that I have. The letter from Erling had a list of people who joined, emails and contact number. I joined on the 13th of Dec according to that. Is there an extra fee I have to pay? If so I was unaware of this. Please let me know.

Cheers

I received the NZKA cheque for new capitations last Thursday, sorry I couldn't action it until last night as I was in Tauranga for the weekend visiting family. Caryl now has the new NZKA members to add to the mailing list so I am sure you will receive your mags soon :D

Thankyou Jane, Caryl, and PJ.

Glad it has FINALLY worked out.

PJ, you have paid all the dues, it was up to the Treas. to forward on the $5 capitation that all but the Life Members have to pay to be affiliated to the membership of the FNZAS.

Alan 104

I'm glad mine didn't arrive yesterday! I got three birthday cards in the mail yesterday and they were all sopping wet and ruined, glad that didn't happen to my Aquarium World :D Hopefully it will be in the letterbox when I get home.

I'm glad mine didn't arrive yesterday! I got three birthday cards in the mail yesterday and they were all sopping wet and ruined, glad that didn't happen to my Aquarium World :D Hopefully it will be in the letterbox when I get home.

Happy Birthday Jane !! :P:P:D