Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Polleni Grouper

Featured Replies

Last time I saw that fish available in the States, it was several hundred US dollars.

Probably not in a lot of peoples price range.

Layton

  • Author

6 oh wait do they come in pink with purple horiztonal spots followed by a slight stucko fin colouring cause if they don't then none.

500-600 a fish well thats not much more than I am forced to pay for some puffers (265 for a dogface)

  • Author

Sorry 205 not 265, it was very nice my favourite fish at that point but It got very sick and passed away some time last year.

I did feel it was pricey, it was from hollywoods and as I do not know of any other people that have marine puffers I have to pay the price for the product

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.