New Tankmates

Jammos

Hi

firstly i would like to thank rotorua wonderworld as they were awsome when i went up to see them. what an excellent setup!

I would like to show off my new tankmates as they are wonderful!

First up is Gerald the Clown knifefish. Very cute as he is little but i know he will grow indeed!!!

Geraldtheclownknife.jpg

Anyone have any info one these guys? how aggessive are they (apart from eating smaller mates?) can they be left with discus till he is about 20cm? and will he be ok with a black ghost knife?

and secondly 2 beautiful discus who will turn out to be that orange all over!

Malboraredorangediscus.jpg

And i think that i got them for a bargin! the discus were only $74 and they are about 7cm and Gerald is 8cm lond and he was only $19!!

Also who were the Wellingtonians i heard about also buying up? as they too went to the taupo pet shop and wonderworld?

Not sure of the street name Alan, but as you come in from the north you come to the first roundabout and take the first left off the round about, its the 2nd street on the left and its about 100m up that street on the right. Guy there called Steve , really nice guy very helpful. good shop with nice healthy looking tanks and fish , big thumbs up :)

yup guilty :D

what an awsome shop!!! :hail: they have a great setup,was most definatly worth the trip,and a good trip it was,thanks again Paul :)

will have to visit it everytime im passing thru now hehe 8)

parodei0.jpgGourami-Licorice.gif

got some Licorice Gourami similar to these above,when we were there,not so much colour in mine,but still avery cool dwarf gourami!

nice discus bty Jammos,would love some like that,oh and geralds cool too :)

Tim

:D Hey Everyone,

Thanks for all the good feedback you have posted on this site. Love to hear all the postive and negative feedback from all our customers. Just helps to makes our service that tad better.

Thanks Again,

:roll: R.Drummond - Spike :wink:

Credit where credits due :)

In one of our LFS they had a Clown Knife in with a Saratoga, some large Silver sharks, 30-35cm Black Ghost Knife and an Fresh Water Eal. they all went alright and he was about 40cms in length.

Sadly but happily they sold him to a local breeder that had a lovely female waiting for him so hopefully there will be a lil one in my tank soon. :D