deltec v beckett

tel

i was very cautious when i ordered mine and looked around for about 6 months (almost buying a deltec in that time)

in the end i chose a well respected company (ocean werx) and took the advice of beckett users on other forums were beckett users are just as common as deltec users. end result is a happy customer.

the things that were going to push me to a deltec were the noise and the big pump needed, both have turned out to not be issues

the judges decision will be final and no correspondance will be entered into. :) (it was suggested that i poll santa to see ratio of skimmer brand requests but ; a. he has not returned my call b. his input could be considered anecdotal and c. it is an established fact that only beckett users actually believe in santa. interim result has beckett leading by a clear margin..........

Sorry, Deltecs rock.

If you havent seen a AP1003 in action you need to forget the rest.

This Deltec is literaly a nutrient removing machine of brilliance.

My 1250 turbos are beaut little machines also.

Deltecs are proven and the Germans know what they're doing....Always have.

Becketts are probably fine also....but not worth testing against a Deltec.

They will lose.

Deltec all the way.It took me a while to decide but the AP1003 rips it out like nothing i have ever seen and i can up grade to AP1004 by buying another pump as the fittings are already on the skimmer as you can see in the photo on the skuzzas tank rotorua thread.