Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Most beautiful Blue Rams EVER!!

Featured Replies

If you like blue rams, run *now* down to the Goldfish Bowl in Hamilton. Brian has some amazing specimins. I snagged a pair, and I think there are 4 left.

They are easily 3 to 4 times the size of what you normally see, and the color is absolutely amazing!

*wheee!* :bounce:

maybe they are bolivian rams?

or those chinese rams... =\

or

omg! their mutant rams! *runs in circles screaming*

Yeah I saw those balloon golden rams...disgusting would never buy them. Sounds like I better take a trip to the goldfish bowl and see what these things are

  • Author

They're not balloon, golden, or Bolivian. They're really gorgeous blue rams :D Or at least I think they are. :P They dont' look like any of the above suggestions.

ohh, i thought the balloon golden rams were cute... but its kinda sad watching them swimming, there mutants :cry::cry::cry:

Damiana can you post a pic??

2nd tank in from the top left? Bolivian Rams.

Far left, Blue Rams. The Blue Rams IMO are much prettier, they have tiny blue spots on their fins.

  • Author

*sigh*

Tank on the upper top left. Blue Rams, complete with requisite blue spots, not the larger, drabber Bolivians. Exceptionally nice, long finned, well colored Blue Rams. Identified by myself as blue rams, though I haven't seen them with such long fins before or at such a size as younger fish. And I've kept fish in some capacity for 20 years now. Identified by both the shopkeeper (whom I trust implicitly on such matters) and on his paperwork as blue rams.

He only got a half dozen in. If there are any left and there are any blue ram fans out there, go check them out. They're lovely. I'll leave it at that since further enthusiasm seems to provoke incredulity.

Happy New Year, everyone. :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.