March 12, 200323 yr comment_7005 This place has cheaper Eheim pumps than anywhere else that I have seen and if you E Mail them they can other ones that are not listed on the web site. I brought one from them and it was all good, dealt through Andre Billington in Taupo.http://www.stylespc.com/list.asp?product=Pumps Report
March 12, 200323 yr comment_7012 Hahaha, Never woulda thought to look in watercooling for PC's for pumps for an aquarium. Report
March 12, 200323 yr comment_7015 If you go to your local hydroponics grow shop you can find some cheap pumps there.... I got a big thing for pumping water from my outside tank to the inside tanks. Has got a 6 metre head and cost about $240 !!! No mamby pamby trickle, i had to split the feed to reduce the pressure !!! I also got my metal halide from the same shop and will get another for my refuge. (they are a bit strong tho....) Yep I did see eheims there..... i bought cheap though.... Report
March 12, 200323 yr comment_7017 I am able to access this equipment and can probably do a better deal. Let me know what you would like and I will give you a price. Report
March 12, 200323 yr comment_7019 Jo i'm in the market for 2-3 Ehiem pumps. Please call me 021 455 946 or email [email protected] with prices on ehiem 1048 1060 1062 1064 or/and ALL other Ehiem pumps (not interested in filters JUST pumps). I was going to place an order this week (for 3) Thanks! PS: I have used John Styles at www.stylespc.com to purchase and setup my watercooled PC and confirm him to be an honest dealer. And he does FREE FREIGHT within NZ. pies Report
March 13, 200323 yr comment_7021 I found that Styles site interesting but couldn't find where in NZ they are based. Can anyone tell me where they are located? Report
March 13, 200323 yr comment_7022 Physically in NZ, Christchurch, but I see he has franchised somewhat. http://www.stylespc.com/contact.asp has all the details incl location, email and physical addr. Pies Report
March 13, 200323 yr comment_7023 Duh! :oops: It was late when I looked at the site. You'd think I would have checked the Contact button. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.