hey everyone a big HELLO from a new forum member

jamestothemax

Hey all you fish fanatics out there

just wanting to say hi and hope everyones getting excited about the holiday season.

Ive been keeping fish since I was knee high to a grass hopper and love every minute of it.

I have worked at the LFS for about 4 years and have kept pretty much every fish and plant they sell.

I have up to 7 tanks going at a time depending on what fish get passed on to me or i spot and just HAVE to have.

I got told about this forum and had a read through and you all seem liek a greta bunch of people so can't wait to rack your brains for some info and opinions on up coming project

nice to meet you all

merry xmas

Hi James, you have certainly come to the right forum, lots of great advice and I might add, humor. Great people hear. :lol: :lol:

I have to agree with Caryl, how do you work in a LFS and not have a house full of tanks and every spieces of fish there is?

Great to have you here.

Lynda

monaro 1 your just to good. hit it right on the button.

its jansens so please pop in and say hi id love to meet you guys.

hahahahah i wouldnt say will power is what stops me its more the fact im a student so still live with my folks and budget and space tend to justify my tanks.

LYNDYLOO: I guess i dont keep every species of fish as i have already been through most of them. marines however is still very unchartered territory for me as i have only ventured into that feild a few times.

Mustcooktea: at the moment planted aqauria is a feature point. I am half way through 4 books on it as we speak and am constantly plannign in my head what to do. this will be the main thing i will probably be asking Q's on to start with as i am sellign a lot of my set-ups at the moment to do one really high-end plant tank.

thanks for the awesome welcome guys and ill try hit up that chatroom when i can

• 1 month later...