Skimmer test , Beckett

reef

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

turns out alois did a review back in the day saying that the deltec was better because it had little bubbles. of course mother nature beleived him

Thats is not the review, i did a review on the fruitcakes in Hamilton and you name was on it.

What a load of bull.

They make a standard Jet Fountain Nozzle and people incase them to make the injector for skimmers.

I'm refering to all brands and there variations not just Beckett.

And yes after reading how I wrote it I see why you read it that way, sorry about that.

Well I change quite a few to fix spelling mistakes as I don’t see them until I submit.

you guys F up another thread so i will start it again,

did you not read the first post

Thought i start it again as the thread was ruined by some losers

Back again. piss off

the whole time i've been trying to contribute, as we are talking about the exact same skimmer i dont see the harm in it. if its that someone dissagree's with you and tells you to raise the water level and you get offended im sorry but you need to realise that i have not attacked you personally it is you that sinks to that level.

first impressions are as follows

the noise i was expecting it to create was alot more than it is in reality. there is a bit of a wirl and hum from the pump but that dissapears once the door is on the cabinet.

as wasp mentioned it is very turbulent in the reaction chamber, alot of bubbles and already a head of foam has formed at the top.

the bubbles size varies abit, most really small (1mm or less) and there are a few bigger ones bouncing around (the turbulance part)

over the next few days ill have the opertunity to dail it in and get it skimming the way i want it to.

pics tonight (not that there is much to see, as soon as i turned it on the collection cup and the waste collector all steamed up

tell me how this is F'ing up a thread.