Killie eggs

alanmin4304

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should start a new thread on that question southenman.

It would be good to get a strong group going down there.

hope your getting lots of eggs from the killies I sent you.

Hope to send those N. palmqvist eggs I promised you next week it's been a bit hectic here and I havn't got round to it, sorry.

There are two people that are in the NZKA committee known as the Species Preservers.

I waited in vain for results of what we had in NZ from them so that I could publish it to our members via the newsletter.

I know there was a very poor response when we did a survy.

Sayng that I don't have any wasn't an option to fail to reply to the survey.

But of the 40 odd members I think we would have been lucky to have had a 25% response.

That was very disappointing from my point of view when trying to get the club up and running again, and really needing that information to strengthen our fish population.

We are fortunate that we have several members breeding most species and some specializing in others, while others are there to suppoert us as a group, of this I'm very grateful.

All the NZKA members have access to the Secretary via email, why not drop him a line and ask if he knows what the Species Preservers are doing??

Although the information that I know they have, will be months out of date.

Maybe time for another survey too.

Ask him, or them, to do something about it.

Alan 104

Since I don't have my hard drive any more (motherboard on my computer blew up and this computer won't run my harddrive) Could I please have the email which was in the NZKA forms to contact that guy about the news letters? As of yet I haven't recieved one news letter. I would love to be apart of the survy. All I know so far is that via aquanut I am getting Fundulpoanchax Gardneri Albino and one other form of the same species.

Cheers

:bounce: