missing blenny

chimera

stevea came over tonight. nice to meet finally. as we were chatting, i came to the realisation that i havent seen my bi-bolour blenny for a few weeks. i wonder if thats what has added to my sudden increase in nutrients and hair algae growth?!!! damn, loved that fish too. perhaps he'll show up a few weeks later?! :-?

Didn't he/she munch on your SPS?

nope, he was very well behaved and really cool to watch him zoom around :D my angel is the only fish that harasses corals and only mushrooms... at the moment. one large patch is almost gone!

hair algae etc i put down more to no water change for a while - but certainly not helped by a (reasonably large on last account) bi-colour blenny meat. :(

Shame, bi-colour are great fish. I still have mine almost 3 years! He is a little shit, has bitten me on several ocasions. Also eats the ends of soft corals.

Suphew has one in his tank that has a taste for clams. So the clam is in my tank for some R&R before returning to the blenny zone.

Chimera - Typically my experance is if you havn't seen a fish for 2 days, you won't. Mandarins and shy fish are exceptions, but I don't think thats how you describe a bi-colour.

Pie