September 2, 200521 yr comment_63143 hi, im on the look out for some true virgin female guppys if any body has any in the wgtn area cheers Ant Report
September 3, 200521 yr comment_63164 Hi Ant Mine are way too young for what you have in mind you naughty boy you! What kind of breeding are you interested in following? Cheers Werner Report
September 3, 200521 yr comment_63173 Hi Ant, I'm in WGTN and currently have a bunch of fry that are getting up to 1cm. Most breeders locally are trying to spawn for numbers (so they're not worried about virgins) or if they line breed they normally don't want to give them up... here are the line breeders in WGTN that I know of - livebearer_breder shiuh cees and there may be more out there, but I haven't ran into them yet. Report
September 3, 200521 yr comment_63174 Give me a lil more time with the fishroom and breeding, and ill sought you out some virgins. Shae Report
September 3, 200521 yr comment_63191 How many are you after? Any particular strain? I have a a couple adult virgin females, not of any strain, but ready to breed. Some blonde females but are probably a month or two away from breedable size. Report
September 6, 200521 yr Author comment_63708 i want some fairly soon i just want some plain boring females to breed with a male that i have hes looking quite nice Ant Report
September 6, 200521 yr comment_63770 how about these girls about 3ish cm PM me if you want to arrange something Report
September 7, 200521 yr comment_63924 Never said I was a photographer, and compared to the other pics I got thats is a work of art What makes you think 1 isn't a virgin Shae? Heres a link. Its just a fuzzy pic of females. They are mostly grey with yellow and black on their tails. http://www.geocities.com/alive_58/females.JPG Report
September 7, 200521 yr comment_64063 Perhaps it's a born again virgin :lol: Sorry, couldn't resist :oops: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.