Looking for breeding pair guppies

Werner

Hi

I am new to this site and it all looks very exciting to me! Lots happening and many people interested. I have just joined this club and am looking for a nice line of guppies to breed in the deep south of Invercargill. Any suggestions?

Werner

Hi there, I'd recommend PMing PeneJane and MRSkz. They're in your neck of the woods (I think) and both have guppies as well. Good luck and welcome to the site!

Oh, if you can't get the guppies you want locally, you might want to ask your LFS (local fish shop) to ship some down or you can always look on TradeMe. Problem is the cost to courier them all the way to you... would be even more pricey than the fish alone....

HAHAHA Talk about a topic hijack!

Anyway the only strain of fish that I have that seem to be maybe classed as pure is the 1/2 black (I got a pic of my main male on here somewhere in the livebearer pic section) My last female has had her fry but her tail has droped big time so hoping to get some straight black out of her fry (female) to breed with the 1/2 male to get more of that breed. I am needing to get a tank divider in my main tank for this (cheaper set up than a new tank) so I shall keep you posted as to whats happening :D

cheers

Ahaaa, Is THAT the reason everyone in Whakatane wears dark wrap-around sunglasses?

Coyuld you imagine having the natural fragrances of a forest, or kiwi natural bush, in your home? Without resorting to those fake cheap aerosol stink-cans I mean. Whoever manages to recreate 'natural' smells like that is going to make a LOT of money. And 20 years ago, who would have belived a bottle of water would cost twice as much as a bottle of coke?

Come on guys... we have a new member here that has asked...

Hi

I am new to this site and it all looks very exciting to me! Lots happening and many people interested. I have just joined this club and am looking for a nice line of guppies to breed in the deep south of Invercargill. Any suggestions?

Werner

Any more "fish help" in the offing...?

Thanks to MRskz I now have a lovely couple of guppies swimming around. This is great and my tank looks lovely and lively.

Watch this space! :hail:

Werner

Bill, I think Werner was helped out with what he needed. As for anyone else helping, it's a bit $$ to send some guppies down to him....

Heck I don't mined helping anyone out. People have given me plants with only cost being shipping. I've got to many guppies and they breed like "guppies" so if anyone wants some and can come and pick them up I"m more than happy to share.

Now for the punch line, I'm an AMERICAN!!! Seems ya'lls cheritable and generose attitude has finally taken over the paranoid American part of me. You know though it's really not paranoia when they ARE out to get you :wink::wink: