Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

Experience with Fishly?

Featured Replies

Hi,

I recently set up a new tank, and ordered plants from a site called Fishly.co.nz. Day eight since I made the order and I have received an order confirmation but nothing else. No shipping confirmation, no delivery. I have sent them an email but they have not replied.  I buy a lot of things online and the site looks legit, but at this point I'm really concerned.

Has anyone else purchased plants or fish from this site?

I've not heard of them (which doesn't mean much) but I note they have a Facebook page. If you have a FB account, you could try messaging them through there. 

They appear to be based in Hawkes Bay.

  • 3 weeks later...

I’m having similar issue - no news or replies to messages since last weeks order 23rd July. Used them lots before (although not for a while) and always been really excellent & fast for fish & dry goods, so a bit worried what’s happened… Anyone know anything? 

  • 1 year later...

Haven't had a good experience with Fishly.  Ordered 3 different plants from them on trademe, they sent 2 as 1 was out of stock, I said I would wait for the stock.  It had been like 2 months and still no plants arrived, so I emailed to ask for a refund.  I had to email them 3 times as they just wouldn't reply.  Then they said they had refunded me but I emailed them a printscan of my trademe account and it showed they had not refunded it back to trademe on the date they said.  So they ask for my bank account but there is still no refund 3 months later and they are not answering my emails now.  It is only $3.99, but its the principle.  Not going to buy from them again.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.