September 10, 20179 yr comment_571703 is there anybody that can help me find some pineapple swords or koi swords please or I have a yellow body red tail sword. I'd like to find more of if you can help please text me on 021 531 086 again thanks if you can help Report
September 10, 20179 yr comment_571704 Got some Koi Swords, maybe three pairs left. Cheers, JaSa Report
September 10, 20179 yr Author comment_571705 Hi again how much for a pair or for the lot would u also look at posting as I'm in Auckland Report
September 10, 20179 yr comment_571706 Have a count tomorrow and let you know. Will start shipping again once it is a bit warmer... Report
September 17, 20179 yr comment_571728 Sorry for the delay! Have one male and 5 females at the moment. Cheers, JaSA Report
September 17, 20179 yr Author comment_571730 Fi just wish there was a way to get them to Auckland and I'd love to buy them if price was right Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.