My fish are dying

kiwis

I got some neon's a few weeks ago and didn't quarantine them. Now all my fish are dying one by one.

There is no visible issues (white spot etc) and it's an assumption that the new fish brought in this issue. They are not being eaten as I've seen a few floating in the morning and they are all still eating.

What is the best way to treat my tank before getting new fish? Any ideas what the issue could be? 

Have you checked the basics like water parameters etc?  This is in case something else could have gone wrong but the timing just coincided with the neons.  Also how are they acting before they die could give you a clue, for example are they all swimming normally?

As said, what are your water parameters, especially nitrites, nitrates and ammonia? It could be your aquarium has a problem with these and that is killing the fish.

The neons may have parasites (internal or external) they have spread to your fish, killing them.

Look closely, particularly on the other fish as it is hard to observe anything on a fish as small as a neon! Anything on the surface of the skin? Are all the fish starting to look thin, no matter how much they are eating?

There may be nothing you can do but wait until the fish stop dying then start again. Do not start medicating unless you know, for sure, what the problem is. The 3 most common are internal bacteria or parasites, external bacteria or parasites or water condition.

If it is the tank itself, daily water changes should help.