Sun sun air pump AOC-02

Ccmuva

Hello friends what do you think about this pump? How many spong filters can be pushed?

Features: 
shell is made of high quality stronger ABS 
Waterproof and good performance of insulation 
Used for aquarium/keep live fish. 

Voltage 220-240v/50Hz 

Power: 35W 
Output: 40L/MIN 
Weight 1.2kg 

We have been selling wide range of aquariums and accessories for over 5 years and will continue to provide fist class quality products with competitive products. We stock all replacement products and can also offer you advice and after sale service. All the products on offer have been used/tested by thousands of New Zealand customers. We thank you for your support and will endeavour to provide consistent excellence to both existing and potential customers. 

The Sun-Sun corporate is the biggest professional manufacture in china, all export products meet ISO international standard, we have UK certification, Germany certification, U S A certification, Japan jet certification.

496262843.jpg

Edited by Ccmuva

Hi there,

technically this is a compressor not not an air pump. Therefore it will be noisy but is able to build up a lot more pressure for deep tanks or ponds. An airpump in comparison has a higher air flow but less pressure.

I have a Resun LP40 with 50l/min and run 45 sponge filters in 30cm deep tanks + the brine shrimp hatchery and still have to leave three taps open to keep the pressure down. But saying that I have a 40mm PVC pipe running on the ceiling and only run short 4mm tubing to each filter. That way I don't have too worry about friction loss. Check out my website for more information on the setup.

Cheers,
JaSa