WTB Tropheus duboisi, pemba or similar

Lyubashik

Hi there,

I'd like to get a group of 20-25 little Tropheus in one go. Will be starting a new african set up just for them in the nearest future. 

Any ideas where to get them would be much appreciated. Unfortunately Auckland's fish shops have only limited amounts of different kinds of them.

Would prefer if fish are in Auckland or not far away. However might consider shipping at my cost. 

Thanks 

Have you checked New Pupuke Aquarium? Ronnie's had a few interesting African Cichlids in lately (not a big African fan so haven't paid attention to which ones, sorry!). Otherwise I think I saw some posted on Organism's Facebook page (in Chch, but they looked to have some interesting species).

Have you checked New Pupuke Aquarium? Ronnie's had a few interesting African Cichlids in lately (not a big African fan so haven't paid attention to which ones, sorry!). Otherwise I think I saw some posted on Organism's Facebook page (in Chch, but they looked to have some interesting species).

Hi there. Thanks a lot for your suggestions. 

I did chek new pupuke aquarium and unfortunately they had only one tropheus left. In fact I think I checked all the big fish shops in Auckland personally lol

I saw pics of tropheus in Organism on Facebook. They are so nice! I have them a call and they said they didn't ship fish :(

So still looking, may be someone will import them soon.

Check Rodney's tropicals, he has a Facebook and a web, he is Chch but he does ship ( and does the best job p&p) around $50 to Auckland, if you message him he will ship fish that are dropped to him also. Super nice guy and great knowledgeable fisho.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

So I managed to get 15 of Tropheus Duboisi. I got in touch with pretty much every fish shop around the country. I think the only place where I found couple of more of them was Organism in Cristchurch but they don't ship and their duboisi are white banded not yellow banded like mine.

All the rest of them seem to have the same supplier which run out of these fish and might get them in the country only in a few months. 

Knowing how challenging it could be to add new fish to an established group I really need to find some more of them shortly.

So I would really appreciate if anyone wants to sell me tropheus duboisi juveniles. I'd like to get any number from 1 to 15 of them.

Thanks