Stand a little wobbly

Benjansss

Either the floor is not perfectly level, the stand isn't level (any feet under it not wound down or missing?) or the stand itself is not true and the corners aren't at right angles. 

But an easy fix if the floors not level is to just add shims under the stand.  These are ramp shaped pieces of wood, plastic or metal that you can jam in under the part of the stand not touching the floor. Easy to make out of wood by cutting a piece on an slight angle (sharp one side, right angle the other) but plastic or metal would be preferable if the tank is over 500ltr.   You will want to add as many shims as you can to help spread the weight.

If the Aqua one is on its original commercially made stand then I would also use a right angle ruler to check that all the corners are at right angles.  If they are not then it means that the integrity of the stand is no longer there and I would reinforce it and true up the corners before putting a full tank on it.

Okay so if its new and wobbling it is either not put together properly, the carpet and/or floor are not even, or it is faulty.  Seeing as you have said the tank is even it either has to be not put together properly or it is faulty.  Do you have all the locking units in place for the stand and clipped in fully?  Did you put all the dowels in or do you have pieces left over?

just out of interest how wobbly is a bit wobbly?  Doe it move side to side or forwards and backwards?

Edited by Adrienne

So it was a brand new stand that came as a flat pack?  Then like Adrienne said it will need carefully taking apart and re-doing.  I personally think a 3cm movement will be much too dangerous to put a full tank on since it won't have the necessary strength from the panels / frame supporting each other.  If it was brand new but ready made then take it back to the shop under its warranty.

If second hand then do what I suggested above.  A large square can still be used to check everything is at right angles despite curved edges by using it on the outside of the stand.