April 21, 200521 yr comment_46479 Bad Lemon Peel... dam thing is eating everything. my yellow pollops .. everything. What should I do? Report
April 21, 200521 yr comment_46480 90% of lemon peels should not be in a reef tank , so it is no surprise. They would do a bit better in a large tank as eating a few corals would not matter. Catch it and sell it. once they get the taste of coral they will never change. Report
April 21, 200521 yr comment_46482 Could try flame angel, however some can pick. mine has been fine for 5 years. coral beauty, . Any centropyge can start to pick. Report
April 21, 200521 yr comment_46492 I had a wrasse that would eat star polyps and zenia. My Flame Angel doesn't touch a thing. Report
April 21, 200521 yr comment_46493 Don't blame the fish, the shop should have advised you that they are not reef safe, if they didn't take it back!! In saying that I have got a beauty have had it for 2 years I also have a Bi colour. They only pick bad if I don't feed enough, I have tried to cut my feeding back to once a day but they start to pick bad. Also I put in a vegi clip if they pick that keeps them happy. There is only two corals I have had to put in the small tank because they think they are a salad bar. Having said all that I love my Lemon Peel and wouldn't get rid of it!! Report
April 21, 200521 yr comment_46497 I had a wrasse that would eat star polyps I'd love that fish. What sort of wrasse is it? I have problems with star polyps invading one acro, nothing kills them. Layton Report
April 22, 200521 yr comment_46513 When I first stared marines i got a lemon peel. Little #@^%$ ate the eye's of my cleaner shrimp. Aaron. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.