Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bad Lemon Peel

Featured Replies

90% of lemon peels should not be in a reef tank , so it is no surprise.

They would do a bit better in a large tank as eating a few corals would not matter.

Catch it and sell it. once they get the taste of coral they will never change.

Could try flame angel, however some can pick. mine has been fine for 5 years.

coral beauty, .

Any centropyge can start to pick.

Don't blame the fish, the shop should have advised you that they are not reef safe, if they didn't take it back!!

In saying that I have got a beauty have had it for 2 years I also have a Bi colour. They only pick bad if I don't feed enough, I have tried to cut my feeding back to once a day but they start to pick bad. Also I put in a vegi clip if they pick that keeps them happy. There is only two corals I have had to put in the small tank because they think they are a salad bar.

23f83604.jpg

52f77983.jpg

Having said all that I love my Lemon Peel and wouldn't get rid of it!!

I had a wrasse that would eat star polyps

I'd love that fish. What sort of wrasse is it? I have problems with star polyps invading one acro, nothing kills them.

Layton

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.