October 14, 201510 yr comment_564291 Hi guys!As someone who has never actually kept Killies, could someone familiar with them please tell me the appeal?I mean...I think they look nice, but I'm just wondering what it is about them that seems to illicit such a fanbase. There's nearly always a "killies" subforum on any aquarium community.Thanks!Dev Report
October 14, 201510 yr comment_564292 They are often great colours but are the only fish where the eggs can be sent through the mail Report
October 14, 201510 yr Author comment_564293 They are often great colours but are the only fish where the eggs can be sent through the mail Do they have interesting personalities or more like a livebearer? Report
October 15, 201510 yr comment_564311 I have always found them interesting and livebearers boring. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.