Christchurch - Tank 'Minder" Needed

Hi. We are off to the UK for 6 weeks, late July through August. While our wonderful next-door neighbor will feed my fish on a daily basis, he knows nothing about fish-keeping. So I am looking for someone who can come in a couple of times a week to do water changes and general cleaning/maintenance on my tanks. I will be paying a fee for your time, not expecting it for free!

Some Details - All tanks are in a garden-shed/garage. 10 tanks, from 15l to 100l, mostly around 40l, some low-tech planted, some bare-bottom. Manual water-changes with siphon & buckets. All equipment and supplies provided.

Livestock - guppies, sterbai cories, ancistrus/bristlenose varieties, leopard fish: so nothing tricky or demanding.

I also have a terrarium with a couple of frogs, which may be better in someones home, to keep temperature at better levels.

If you think you may be able to help, please PM me and we can go from there. Any offers much appreciated, thank you

He says he could help (not sure if he means both the tanks and frogs or just the frog minding, as his partner has frogs too). Send me a PM with your phone number and I will pass it on to him so he can ring you to discuss details.