Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phillipine java fern

Featured Replies

I took a photo yesterday, just have mot had a chance to get it it up. I also just read you are lookong to buy some, I won't be selling anu of this for a while sorry.

It looks terrible in person.

I am in the process of setting up a low light fern and anubias tank, so hopefully with some love and some time it wil come good again.

  • 2 weeks later...

After closer inspection I can see a few healhty looking plantlets in the pic would it be possible to get one or two of those

After closer inspection I can see a few healhty looking plantlets in the pic would it be possible to get one or two of those

I also just read you are lookong to buy some, I won't be selling anu of this for a while sorry.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.