Best shop to buy plants in Auks

Bishop

If you are wanting to get them all at once and in Auckland, HFF Mt Roskill has a big range - best to go in on a Friday as plants arrive on a Thursday. Expect to pay for 'proper' plants i.e. ferns, swords etc. The only cheap ones are stem plants which are mostly grown emerged, are not always true aquatic plants and can either take a while to adapt or will melt/dissolve. Know what you are looking for before you go in.

Thanks for the replies.

I don't have an accurate list as yet of plants that I am after. Trying to keep it basic this time.

but xmas moss, Java fern, small crypts, Anubius, ( pref petite ) Amazon swords ( red/green ) and possibly Cyperus helferi although swords and Cyperus grow a bit too tall for my tank, so maybe tall hairgrass and some Hydrocotyle sibthorpioides.

The problem is I have to start from scratch again, I have no holding tank so would prefer to get the substrate and hardscape set up and have the plants within two days.

Trade me is always the best source of plants for me but there is never anything that I want when I need it so I get mouse happy and end up buying everything I can.

Was hopping HFF had a good selection but haven't been there yet.