Has anyone used a Net breeder before?

nononomome

Hi , has anyone used a net breeder before? I'm thinking of getting one to breed cories and rams, but not sure if it will work.

If anyone has some experience I would like to hear from you.. what type of fish do you breed? Are the pores on the net small enough to enclose smaller fry such as ram? Are the corners/edges well sealed so that fry won't get trapped? Which brand is good/bad?

Any help is great , Thanks!

Hi , has anyone used a net breeder before? I'm thinking of getting one to breed cories and rams, but not sure if it will work.

If anyone has some experience I would like to hear from you.. what type of fish do you breed? Are the pores on the net small enough to enclose smaller fry such as ram? Are the corners/edges well sealed so that fry won't get trapped? Which brand is good/bad?

Any help is great , Thanks!

The little tiny nets that hang on the side of a tank and are so small the stress out and kill just about anything other than fry that's put in them?

Yeah, they're ok for fry usually for a week or so, but a dedicated fry tank is significantly better.

You can hatch cory eggs in an ice-cream container, pegged to the side of your tank with an airline and meth blue in it. Change some of the water every few days being careful not to suck up any newly hatched fry. I kept mine in there for quite a while, just be careful not to foul the water with left over food scraps.