Blue tongues

willpagenz

Thanks Rabbit.

I looked - it's not. I phoned the Council who had no idea what I was talking about and told me to phone DOC. DOC told me it was the Council. It was a generic enquiry as to whether or not they were allowed.

I would be careful about it though, just because you can't see it in writing on the internet does not mean the rule is no longer in force.

There is provision for MPI to impose national controls on animals and plants but this was a local control imposed by the old ARC. Their bylaws and restriction continue under the new regime until changed.

Yes. That's what I thought Alan as I did find a reference to all bylaws remaining until review in October 2015 which is why I advise caution. I do see the trade of them is going on up here by reading other sites but I wouldn't personally take the risk.

Unfortunately the Super City needs some Super Staff with Super Knowledge to assist with the queries from its Super Residents!

I phoned the biosecurity officer at Auckland Council and got told that as long as i do not breed them, i can buy and sell them in Auckland.

he said she said. i got it in writing. not what i was hoping for but hey.

i dunno what is going on up there tbh. surely they have bigger things to worry about.