Bit

Spkmes

I got bit....so here I am....

Not much more to say really..... a little story behind the biting perhaps.

Walked into a fish store to ask a question about the fish I had...Goldies.... found out that my Goldies were super fish. I had been ammoniating them for years in a tank that would make an inmate think his cell was mansion...I had been wanting them to die for years to get into tropicals but didn't want to be nasty...However it seems I was more than nasty and still they lived....(would have killed the tropical suckers without the info I received)...anyway...bit of a shady really...he said bring them in and I will put them in my pond at home and we'll get you set up with tropicals..to be fair he was gentle with me..I still spent a lot but I could have spent and wasted more....and there it started...and here I am.

Waynes the name and I'm sure I will make a few of you go :facepalm: ...probably get a few :sml2: on the way also but generally I will be lurking and gathering information that is relevant to this nick of the woods

Cheers