Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can someone identify this C02 diffuser brand

Featured Replies

Hi. Among all the bulk trademe stuff acquired over the last year is this. Guess it must be for Co2 but interested to know the manufacturer, so I can try and find some instructions. I have always been too chicken to try anything like this in case it upsets the tank balance, but I really want to get some good plant growth too. Thanks

co2_hdr_zps7afec7d2.jpg.html

http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/gbalston/media/co2_hdr_zps7afec7d2.jpg.html

  • Author

thanks. It came along with a bunch of other stuff including a nutrafin co2 natural plant system, so I am guessing they must run together then. I'll see what google will tell me (no instructions for any of it). Even if I don't get brave enough to use it with fish I can always set up a plant only tank and experiment

Try doing this - put the original photo you took of the object on to your desk top. Open up google image search. Upload your photo on to it and see what it comes up with. Might help, might not. :)

the thing on the left looks like it has a spiral in the center?

If so it might be a bubble maze type thing to keep the bubbles of CO2 in the water for longer? The nutrafin system you mentioned looks like it comes with a different one though

Try doing this - put the original photo you took of the object on to your desk top. Open up google image search. Upload your photo on to it and see what it comes up with. Might help, might not. :)

What, that's not how it wor...Wait...Woah, I had no idea it could do that. :lar:

It's totally inaccurate, but still cool. I got a blue butterfly, a bunch of blue buildings, looks like a GPS and a guy in blue pants stuck in a concrete wall.

lol Ira - its not always inaccurate. I often use it to find the original photographers of images if I think they have been used without permission.

What, that's not how it wor...Wait...Woah, I had no idea it could do that. :lar:

It's totally inaccurate, but still cool. I got a blue butterfly, a bunch of blue buildings, looks like a GPS and a guy in blue pants stuck in a concrete wall.

Easier than all this is to use http://tineye.com/

lol Ira - its not always inaccurate. I often use it to find the original photographers of images if I think they have been used without permission.

I tried this pic: maleweta3.JPG

All the results were sushi.

Yeah looks similar to Nutrafin's CO2 system where it has a "maze" to keep the CO2 bubbles in the tank longer - you just stick it inside the tank and hook it up to the canister (with sugar, yeast and maybe baking soda). Not sure how effective they are as I haven't seen much difference in plant growth from when I started using it to now, but I still supplement liquid carbon anyway as one canister is only "effective for about 70L" and it's a 120L tank.

@ira AHHH HOLY CRAP. I never ever want to see one of those outside of a glass casing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.