Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

First time betta keeper

Featured Replies

Hello,

I am new to fish keeping, have had goldfish in a garden pond but that is it... I now have two bettas who I adore, I fuss over the funny wee creatures WAY too much and always am worried there is something wrong. I have just bought shelves for my office so hopefully I can fit another tank in and get a third guy. I'm from Auckland and am always on the look out for small all in one tanks.

hi and welcome

what tanks do you have currently?

Bettas are fun though I never have much luck in keeping them for longer than 1-2 years. :( . I had mine in a 21L hexy set to slow flow.

But I've had female bettas in a bigger community tank and they do just fine, they have a real personality of their own and will flare too.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.