Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ksamaml

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ksamaml

  1. Hello, I am new to fish keeping, have had goldfish in a garden pond but that is it... I now have two bettas who I adore, I fuss over the funny wee creatures WAY too much and always am worried there is something wrong. I have just bought shelves for my office so hopefully I can fit another tank in and get a third guy. I'm from Auckland and am always on the look out for small all in one tanks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.