March 31, 200521 yr comment_44129 Do we really need a photography section? At the moment its not like there is so much activity that you can't keep up. I mean look at the members tanks, or even DIY section. Not a lot of action. what would be UBEr would be disk space to store the photos! Photos! Still working out the details. A photo section with upload space for FNZAS members. ?? Cees Report
March 31, 200521 yr comment_44143 Still working out the details. A photo section with upload space for FNZAS members. ?? Yup, well cool! 8) Report
April 1, 200521 yr comment_44261 Looking good cracker no takers for the LTA then. and hows the balls going update that subject. Report
April 1, 200521 yr comment_44268 I cant sell it....changed my mind! Too nice. Ive given up on the balls at this stage. Zoos suffer a touch. May try again at some stage to make sure it wasnt something else. It definitely removes nitrate and phosphate very well though. Report
April 2, 200521 yr comment_44341 Having a sleep Good morning (This monster is growing out the top of the tank) Report
April 3, 200521 yr comment_44402 What type of camera do you have reef? those are awsome pics, crystal clear. Shae Report
April 3, 200521 yr Author comment_44409 WOW! Some great photos from everyone! Cracker you tank looks GREAT, love to see some more pics and a 'whole' pic to give an idea of layout. Looks awesome. Reef - WOW you tank is looking good, with some nice coloured acros in there too. The brown/blue-tiped staghorn on the right hand side has grown a LOT since the last time I saw it. Coolies, more pics! Pie Report
April 3, 200521 yr comment_44411 Cheers Pie, have just added another batch of Acro frags. Tank a bit cloudy....took me 3 bloody hours to glue them on. I hate the "knead it" look, but what else can you do huh? Will post a "whole" pic tomorrow when she's cleared. I cant fit another thing in my reef now. shes all reefed out! (Eleven Acro frags in my little box now). Time to keep hands out and Just sit back and watch her grow. Report
April 3, 200521 yr comment_44414 I hate the "knead it" look, but what else can you do huh? algae will cover it eventually! hopefully coralline keen on fragging me some zoo's cracker? got some diverse colours in there, they look great. Report
April 3, 200521 yr Author comment_44437 I am the same, the white lump look is not cool. Some of the fishtank brands (tunze? Aquamedic?) of aquakneedit are purple, so don't look so bad. The zoo's look good. I have NEVER had any luck with zoo's, not sure if its too much light or current or what, but they have never don'e well for me. Pies Report
April 3, 200521 yr comment_44440 Day shot of the "Whole thing". Will post Night shot tonight! (I am needing a bigger box)! It is basically the corner of a reef enclosed by glass. Report
April 6, 200521 yr comment_44790 This is my shop display tank about two weeks after adding the light and some livestock. Tragically nemo as you can see. All the livestock has come out of my tank at home. I plan to stock it with all tank raised corals except for the anemone which had spent a year shrinking in my tank at home. It is probably 1/4 the size it was when I first got it. It is a Heteractis magnifica and the T5's at home just did not cut it. It now sits under twin 150W halides and the full blast of the return pump. Since this photo it has darkened up and grown a little. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.