March 30, 200521 yr comment_43965 Anyone? Photos of anything? Tank? Fish? Coral? Algae? Sump? Skimmer? Lights? Cabinets? I would love to see pics from the rest of you! Reef? JetSkiSteve? NickS? Westy1? Wasp? Ira? Suphew? SteveA? Briananomne? And everyone else I missed. Come on! Pics! Pie Report
March 30, 200521 yr comment_43966 Hi Mark Just started building a setup now, tanks being made, making the tank stands Friday, wanna pic of my Ball Valves?? Must Remember TAKE PHOTOS /Bruce Report
March 30, 200521 yr comment_43967 Ok I'll start it off This is my new setup, Juwel 300 Litre tank, 150 litre sump outside in the garage. Only fish in the tank at present. Daniel Report
March 30, 200521 yr comment_43978 Getting Stocktake out of the way then I'm onto it. Pies is it best to take the photos with the Halides on or off. Report
March 30, 200521 yr comment_43983 Cool pics Steeve Im re aqua scaping/ nitrifying rocks / getting as many frags as i can lay my hands on Hope to have some cool pics soon, some of my acro monti frags are doing incrediblky weel for a single 150 hope to have growth sequence soon. And pics of my work tank too. Report
March 30, 200521 yr comment_43989 Ok I'll start it off This is my new setup, Juwel 300 Litre tank, 150 litre sump outside in the garage. Only fish in the tank at present. Daniel my god i have to eat my words i said to my rep that i couldnt see anyone that keeps saltwater wanting those fake glow in the dark things in your tank :lol: but they look ok i guess and my god you have two of them. good to see some people like different. i do think they will be good for breeding some fish Report
March 30, 200521 yr comment_43990 I'll have to get some pics up tomorrow, even though a lot of the corals are a grotty shade of brown at the moment. Report
March 30, 200521 yr Author comment_43994 Layton - Brown is better than white Pics! Pics! Pics! Brown is the best time to frag the corals *hint hint* Glow in the dark fake anemones have freaked me out. You tank is looking like it will have heaps of potential. Steve, the zoo's look awesome! Wanna trade? I have some nice brown ones that under the actinics look brown Piemania Report
March 30, 200521 yr comment_43998 I PM'd Cees about a week ago asking for a 'Photography' section be added to the site. He agreed which was cool. It's for people to do exactly what you're asking here Pies, hopefully Cees hasn't forgotton Will be good to have a section dedicated to pic's of tank's and there contents! Just for you Bruce :lol: Report
March 30, 200521 yr comment_44000 Corals are more brownish than brown, there is still some colour in most of them. Still, they're nowhere near up to my high standards yet. Report
March 30, 200521 yr comment_44004 I think these have already been posted not long ago, and I'm at work so can't check what I have uploaded or do new ones, but anyway... Report
March 30, 200521 yr comment_44006 Ira I would think I am looking at one of my Anemones in that photo it's a LTA Mine was large with colour which I had nursed from white when I bought it I put my carbon at a larger amount in a high flow part of the sump and both my LTA bleached Now they both are very light sensitive I will put some before and after pics up for you It didn't change the BTA's (odd) Report
March 30, 200521 yr Author comment_44012 I PM'd Cees about a week ago asking for a 'Photography' section be added to the site. He agreed which was cool. It's for people to do exactly what you're asking here Pies, hopefully Cees hasn't forgotton Will be good to have a section dedicated to pic's of tank's and there contents! Do we really need a photography section? At the moment its not like there is so much activity that you can't keep up. I mean look at the members tanks, or even DIY section. Not a lot of action. what would be UBEr would be disk space to store the photos! Photos! Report
March 30, 200521 yr comment_44015 The reason I asked is I saw it on similar forums and thought it was a good idea. The thing being that sometimes you just want to look at pic's, not read text or the like. The members tanks section is just a 'this is my tank' section - no replies and needs authorising before it goes live. DIY is DIY, not always pictures here. I remember before we had DIY and Members tanks sections, it was always hard to find or discuss various topics as there were so many posts in just the fresh or saltwater sections. If there is a section dedicated to photo's, I think it would be very popular as it is with other sites! Why dont we have a vote? Actually, how do you create a poll on here now? Has it been taken off? Report
March 30, 200521 yr Author comment_44019 I am not really bothered. Just seem silly if we only have 3 new posts a day and each is in a different section. Other sites have much larger numbers of visitors than us. There are probable not more than 10 regular posters on this forum. Piemania Report
March 31, 200521 yr comment_44070 Hopefully i wont get in trouble BUT take a look at my pics in the commercial section Report
March 31, 200521 yr comment_44077 More Pictures of some of the fish in the tank.... The two clown fish are a pair, and have taken to the green fluro anemone. Daniel Report
March 31, 200521 yr comment_44084 what a $#@*^&%$ hassle no wonder not many people post pictures. hope it works this time , sorry about the quality, got to work with that &^$^&%$ camera more often. cookie Report
March 31, 200521 yr comment_44087 Cookie, it's not that much of a hassle, you're just screwing it up. Hit the img button just above where you type your post in. Hit the img puts the tag in, paste the address of the pic after the. Report
March 31, 200521 yr comment_44091 Some really nice looking tanks guys Given me some good ideas. Daniel Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.