seeking a electronic repair shop

aotealotl

my Pioneer receiver stopped working the other day after a power cut. now I am looking for a reliable place to bring or send the receiver to get fixed. do these places still exist ? places where you can bring a defective radio or receiver and it get fixed for a fair price ? I don't like to bring it to Hardly Normal or similar, they just send it to repair place and it will cost me an arm and a leg for a bid even if I decide not to fix it. thank you...

If you want to courier it up to us Grant will look at it for you and see if it repairable (no cost to see what it wrong with it) then tell you, depending on age and what's broke, what it will cost to repair and/or if parts are available (if needed).

He is an electronics technician and has been repairing such things for around 50 years so knows what he is doing :dnc1:

Send to G Simpson, 8a Faulkland Drive, Blenheim, 7201.

If you want to courier it up to us Grant will look at it for you and see if it repairable (no cost to see what it wrong with it) then tell you, depending on age and what's broke, what it will cost to repair and/or if parts are available (if needed).

He is an electronics technician and has been repairing such things for around 50 years so knows what he is doing :dnc1:

Send to G Simpson, 8a Faulkland Drive, Blenheim, 7201.

thanks, I just wrote you an email, probably while you were typing this... :wink: