Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Importing Freshwater Fish

Featured Replies

Hi,

I am Tim McLough from Marine Aquatics Ltd. At the moment I am importing marine fish to AKL and I was wondering what would be your views on me importing freshwater fish.

Feedback would be helpful

Cheers

Tim

  • Replies 59
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is always interest Tim. The biggest problem seems to be we have to order such large numbers to make it economical :cry:

  • Author

I will import for stores only but i have good contacts overseas who can get me freshwater fish cheaply. I can probably can get any corydoras you want.

Give me a list of any freshwater fish and I will speak with my associates.

Cheers guys

Tim

Hi Tim,

I notice Marine Aquatics Ltd is not a registered company. Is this something you are going to get setup or is importing just a current hobby or are you just testing the market first?

Curious that I'd never heard of you so wanted to find out some background first. Nothing personal :D Got a web site?

Cheers.

  • Author

Due to a member of my immediate family being in a certain job, my business cannot not be put onto the registered company list. We started several months ago and have received our first shipments 3 1/2 weeks ago. As I said, due to a family member being in a certain job, you won't see my company on the list. Also, if you check the voting register, I am not on that either. :D

Cheers

Tim

Hi Tim,

I notice Marine Aquatics Ltd is not a registered company. Is this something you are going to get setup or is importing just a current hobby or are you just testing the market first?

Curious that I'd never heard of you so wanted to find out some background first. Nothing personal :D Got a web site?

Cheers.

I noticed that too. I guess I'm not the only one with a suspicious mind. :D

  • Author

Hey guys,

Just talked with my associates and I have decided that we are going to import freshies and brackish fish :D and we are applying for a liscense to import rare and exotic fish :D

Tim McLough

Tim if your son is going to charge you interest I suggest you start charging him for food and lodgings :wink:

Due to a member of my immediate family being in a certain job, my business cannot not be put onto the registered company list. We started several months ago and have received our first shipments 3 1/2 weeks ago. As I said, due to a family member being in a certain job, you won't see my company on the list. Also, if you check the voting register, I am not on that either.

pardon my ignorance but what kind of job would prohibit family members voting and registering a company :-?

  • Author

we don't get stopped, we just can't be viewed. for instance, if you are a normal citizen, you would be on the voting register and anybody can see your name and possibly your details. for my, becuase of my bros job, we are on another voting register which is inaccessible to any one but the person or the police.

Tim

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.